2017 Jax PPD Planning Meeting
Willow Branch Library
- Attendees: Melanie, Dustin, Barry, Robin, Yvonne, Michelle D, Mona, and Symbeline
- Venue: Unity Plaza’s nonprofit has fallen due to lack of staff and they are not doing festivals this year. We will go with Garden Club of Jacksonville for 2017. As always, our rituals and workshops are outside and vendors are both outside and inside. Our date is Sunday, September 17th!
- Fundraisers – sales as well as volunteer help to set up, run, and break down yard sales. I have storage space for small to medium sized items donated. Large items such as furniture will need to be brought the morning of yard sales and possibly picked up at the end of yard sales if not sold.
- If you have fundraiser ideas, please let me know! The tea time and bake sale fundraisers were Angela M ideas and they have worked wonderfully to raise funds for our community event! This community event works because we work together to make it happen!
- Website –
- I will work on stream lining the Pagan covens and group area to be one page.
- The calendar dates for the beach clean ups and summer community rituals should go up soon!
- Adding a local clergy list
- Creating a list of the charity drives /volunteering
- Event applications will go up soon
- I purchased banners to replace the one broken last year and new banners for workshop stations to make them more visible.